Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today was wonderful. The only thing that could have made it better would have been going home to see my own Mommy.

Everyone let me sleep in until 10! I vaguely remember being asked permission to wear a dress and someone else coming in to give me a kiss, but I had no problem going back to sleep. When I went in the kitchen, the first thing I saw was the beautiful banner the girls made. It was huge!
Matthew got flowers for me, and they were on the table. He also had my breakfast and the newspaper ready. The girls made lots of pretty projects for me at 4-H yesterday.

Matthew fixed Mason's bike, and we went on a family bike ride. Grace has a really hard time keeping up, so I rode slowly with her. Her little legs just don't go very fast yet, but she did a pretty good job.

Matthew played Pretty Pretty Princess with Grace and Sophie Jane while Mason and I bowled on the Wii. Alyssa was already asleep.

1 comment:

  1. How special. Glad those babes made it a beautiful day for you!

    ReplyDelete