Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday

The girls had dentist appointments today. No cavities! As a reward, they didn't have schoolwork today. Grace has some weird white thing in the back of her throat, so the dentist wants to see her in 2 weeks to make sure it goes away. It may be related to her cold. The dentist wanted to give Mason a referral to the orthodontist.

The flowers on the left are from our neighbor's yard. The ones on the right are from ours. I'm not too worried about the kids picking them. There are tons.


I finally planted the corn today. I hope it grows. I also planted watermelon and canteloupe seeds. Sophie Jane decided she wanted to come in and have a snack and lie on the couch. She fell asleep watching the Wiggles.

Matthew took Grace and Sophie Jane to Grace's baseball practice and milk and cookies. I took Alyssa to Mason's game. Her team lost 7-8. She did great. Three at bats, three hits. The game ended when it was her turn to bat again.

I didn't post a picture of Alyssa from the museum, so here's one now.

Matthew and I did the shred Saturday night and tonight, but not Sunday. My cold still isn't gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment