Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Alyssa's birthday
Alyssa is 2 years old today! She's such a big girl. We may go to the kidscommons today after we frost her cake. I still need to wrap her presents. She isn't getting much, but she has enough already. I just donated 5 garbage bags of toys from the girls' rooms, so I don't really feel the need to acquire more junk. She already had a bath today - one of her favorite things. She also got to watch the garbage truck. How exciting that it came on her birthday. I think it's funny how happy she gets when it's coming down the street. We'll have breakfast for dinner (eggs, pancakes, etc.). Alyssa helped make her strawberry applesauce cake yesterday, so we'll have that after dinner with ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy bday to your little girlie!! do you have a recipe for that cake that you could share?
ReplyDelete