You should have seen the look on her face when she saw the huge pizza that was all hers. We brought home more food than we ate.

Mason's been having a lot of fun with string games. She said it's her new hobby and that for her birthday all she wants is lots and lots of yarn. I expect she'll change her mind by then. She can make the witch's broomstick, the cup and saucer, and the eiffel tower. She can make Jacob's ladder with some help.
They were playing all 80's music in the car, and now this song is running through my head. Mason was singing along with some of it earlier, too. I was surprised by how many I knew.
On the way home, Mason said she felt spoiled. I told her it's okay to be spoiled sometimes.
Mason and I found Easter/ball gowns. She picked out her own. The girls went with Daddy to another princess ball tonight. I didn't get any pictures of them with Matthew, but the church will be sending one in the mail.




Grace's dress came with a matching one for her doll.

No comments:
Post a Comment