The girls did their schoolwork, then worked on Valentine's cards for hours. Mason's finished, and Grace is getting close. She has until Friday morning.
Not all of the day was so bad. Grace and Sophie Jane had a lot of fun tearing up the yard with plastic spoons.

Mason entertained us with songs from Annie all day long. The only time we didn't hear her singing was when she was at her acting class.

Alyssa loves the kitties.

Here she is saying "ha ha".

Mason's mad at me. She was supposed to do her banner for first communion some time in the last three months. She finished it last week, but she smeared the puff paint and wanted to redo it. We bought some more felt, and she put it together today. The glue wouldn't hold, so it was falling apart. I finally called St. James about Mason's baptismal certificate. I didn't want to call because I was sure I had it somewhere, but I can't find it. They're sending it in the mail. So, anyway, we went to the parent-child meeting at church tonight completely unprepared. We were supposed to bring the banner and the certificate. I signed Mason in and took the pamphlets, and we left. Mason was not happy about that at all. She wanted to go to the meeting with the rest of the kids. I suppose we could have stayed since childcare was provided, but last time Sophie Jane stayed in the nursery, they came and got me since she wouldn't stop crying. Alyssa isn't walking, so she isn't old enough to go. It would have just been a complete pain. When we got to the van, Mason slammed the door open and it hit Sophie Jane's head. She has a bump on her forehead. Poor baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment