Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time Change

I was reading the comics at breakfast this morning and realized as I was reading a Dennis the Menace one about Daylight Savings Time that we didn't move our clocks forward this morning. Instead of having an hour to get to church, we were already supposed to be there. Oops. Mason and Carter were already ready.

Mason has decided she wants to walk dogs to make money, so I took her to Rural King to hang up her handmade poster. I'm so grateful the manager let her hang it up. Then, we saw the baby chicks. Alyssa said, "I lub dem". Very sweet.

We read some bible stories at lunch today and started talking about Jesus and Christmas. Grace told us that Jesus was born on Christmas. Matthew asked the girls if it was planned that way or it just happened. Mason was confused, so he explained to her that there was no Christmas before Jesus. Grace wanted to know why they didn't just go to the hospital.

Carter's funny. He laughs now when we tickle his little armpits.

I need to make time to do something special with Sophie Jane soon. I've been pretty distracted lately with the baby and trying to keep Alyssa from hurting anyone.

I attempted to make my Mommy's chicken and noodles today. It didn't turn out right. Apparently you're supposed to mix the cornstarch with cold water before adding it to the soup. I was trying to do it one handed and thought it would be easier to add it directly. Our soup had lots of little white snot-like balls in it. Ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment