Monday, August 17, 2009

Long time

I haven't posted in 9 weeks. The morning sickness is now mostly over. Our computer broke, so I'm using Matthew's work laptop. I can't put pictures on it.

The biggest news lately is that Mason and Grace have started school. They love it, but Mason is being an absolute stinker at home. She has always had trouble adjusting to new things. I'm hoping that it doesn't last too long. Grace wants to go to school all day like Mason.

Alyssa thinks she's a big girl. She's talking a lot more and climbing on everything. Almost every time I turn around, she's on the table. It doesn't matter if we push the chairs in because she can pull them back out. I'm always closing doors and reminding the big girls to close doors because Alyssa likes playing in the toilet and trying to sneak outside. At least she can't open doors yet.

Sophie Jane is such a sweetie. She's cuddly and wonderful. Somehow she turns into Mr. Hyde whenever she wakes up from a nap or in the middle of the night. She still loves to jump on her trampoline and play outside. We have to remember to put bug spray on her because she's a little mosquito magnet.

We played in the pool tonight. Matthew drained it, cleaned it out, and started over (the algae had taken over). We're hoping to have another good month to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment